Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Green Site Spotlight: Smashion

One easy way that we can all feel good about being green is by purchasing items second-hand. I'm always on the lookout for good thrift stores and consignment shops, but with the coming of the internet age, those of us that live in tiny, tiny towns can do some of our thrifting online!

This post is the first in my series of spotlighting green fashion websites. (Remember, I'm a sporadic fashion enthusiast)

My latest addiction is the online thrifting store, Smashion.



Smashion is an online marketplace where users can buy and sell gently-used clothing and accessories at seriously discounted prices. It's like eBay, but without the bidding and with better clothes!

I've already bought several cheap items on Smashion, including this Hound's Tooth skirt:



(my other items are still in the mail)


Aimez la terre!
Constance Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment